Jen competed with the UCLA Bruins from 2004-2008 where she was an All-Pac 10 honoree, 3 time Women’s College World Series participant and the President of the Bruin Athletic Council.
In 2015 she was voted #22 on the Top 50 Most Influential Coaches in the world.
In 2016 FloSoftball voted her clinic team the #1 Most Influential people in softball.
Growing up in Yorba Linda, CA, Jen had a celebrated high school career at Esperanza. Jen was the school’s first ever MVP of the Sunset League as well as an All-Orange County, All-CIF and All-State team member. In travel ball Jen was part of the prestigious Firecracker organization and was awarded ASA’s coveted player of the year award.
Along with Jen Schro Catching, Jen is the founder of The Packaged Deal Clinic Series and the co-owner of The Softball Performance Workshop. Jen is Easton’s Fastpitch Ambassador who’s goal is to positively impact lives through sport.
THE BOLD VOICE OF JEN SCHRO
Jen travels the world teaching players and coaches the skills, confidence, and presence they need to dominate their game and their lives. She is a powerful voice in softball today.
Jen’s appearances include:
- Headliner at the 2014 NFCA Convention in Las Vegas, NV
- Currently Lead Analyst for ESPN Big West Conference
- Speaker at 3 Women in Sports Conferences (Southern California)
- Headliner at Midwest Coaches Clinic 2016
- Headliner at World Softball Coaches Convention 2017
- Lead Catching Instructor with The Packaged Deal